PUF Pipe SupportsWe are a leading Manufacturer of puf pipe supports from Coimbatore, India.
Approx. Price: Rs 300 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Thickness||25 mm |
|Density||100 kg/m3 to 500 kg/m3|
|Pipe Size||1/4" to 24"|
|Length||Up to 100 mm|
We bring forth an attractive collection of PUF Pipe Support that is precisely manufactured and has high aesthetic appeal. The offered products are highly acclaimed in the market due to its durable and leak proof nature. Manufactured under innovative professionals with superior grade raw material and sophisticated technology, these can be suitably used in residential and commercial areas for packing of different products. Moreover, the products offered by us can be also effectively customized as per client's specifications.
- Leak proof
- Supreme quality
- Polyurethane foam is one of the major components of pre-insulated pipe supports
- Polyurethane is different from most plastic materials in that it can be tailored to meet various load requirements of varying applications. Old techniques of wooden pipe support for the erection of plant & pipe lines are now replaced by Puf Pipe Support.
- Weoffers a wide range of Puf Supports.
- Insulated pipe supports are designed to prevent direct heat transfer between pipes and their supports.
- Thus, they reduce heat loss due to conduction at each support.
- They serve the following purposes: Carry the load and allow necessary movement at each support point.
- Provide insulation in the support area where the regular pipe insulation cannot be installed.
- Minimize the cost of field installation by reducing installation time.
- The supports are not welded to the pipe and each unit is shipped completely assembled (except for the riser supports and anchor supports, both of which require some welding).
- Polyurethane is stronger in the direction of foam rise.
- At OPIPL, the directional properties of our polyurethane are reduced by overloading the mould used to form the polyurethane.
- By overloading the mould, we can control the cell structure and provide uniform physical properties.